All athletics in the middle and high school are required to pay an athletic fee. As you plan for your son/daughter to participate in athletics, here is some information about the athletic fee:
- In the high school the fee is $75.00 per sport. If an athlete is involved in 3 sports during the school year, the fee is reduced to $37.50 for the 3rd sport.
- Middle school athletic fee is $60.00
- Athletic fees pay for our athletic trainer, medical supplies, and for the school to be a secondary carrier of insurance.
- Students will not be allowed to play in games until the fee is paid.
- If there is a family hardship and you are unable to pay this fee, please contact your coach or the athletic office at (269) 441-8462 so arrangements can be made.