The Harper Creek Athletic Boosters, often times called “Beaver Boosters”, is organized to support the needs of the Harper Creek athletic department and our student athletes. Simply put, the athletic department would have a hard time functioning if it weren’t for our Boosters.
Our Boosters support all of our athletic teams and are always looking for members. Meetings take place on the 3rd Monday of each month at 6:00 pm in the high school library. Working the concession stand at home athletic events generates the bulk of the revenue for the Boosters and able bodies are always needed.
For more information, contact the athletic office at (269) 441-8462 and we will put you in touch with current Booster members that can answer any questions.
Things the Boosters have funded over the past year:
- Benches and landscaping outside of the athletic office
- Scoreboard and computer software for swimming
- Shirts and range-finders for girls golf
- Team meal for boys swimming
- Mental toughness training for the wrestling team
- Jerseys and jackets for the baseball team
- Travel bags for the softball team
- Shirts for the boys lacrosse team
- Pole-vault weather cover for the track teams
- Pullovers and rain gear for the boys golf team